Who we are
MindChipps is a leading Information Technology services, & IT consulting , focused in the areas of Application/Product Development and IT Effectiveness. The MindChipps leadership, along with its teams, brings extensive experience in complex project/program engagements, MindChipps utilizes expertise, problem-solving methodologies, data driven approach and technology related insights to make the right decisions for optimizing IT investment and improving returns on IT investment.
Help clients to achieve their business objectives through reduced operational cost, improved productivity, on time & on-budget projects, and effective deployment of global best-practices within an organization.
We are looking for partners in various areas of our expertise. If you are interested, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sachin - Co-Founder and Director.
|Sachin, IIT'an from Bombay, has 20+ years of experience in Information Technology with companies like Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro Technologies. He is core Technologist and delivery leader with an eye for detailness. When dealing with him there is no question of ambiguity or challenges - you can't expect any better clarity anywhere!
PMI Certified and Six Sigma DSSS+ Black Belt.
Satish - Co-Founder and Director
| Satish,with his 18 + experience in Information Technology with companies like Infosys and TCS. A passionate leader for whom customer comes first before anything else. His innovative ideas in solutions and alignment of IT with business is matchless.
PMI & DDI Certified Professional.
| Sunil, an IIT'an from Kharagpur worked with leading IT giants like HP, EDS & TCS. Known for his number crunching skills and speed of actions. Finding the right things within short span of time is next to Google!
PMI Certified & Six Sigma Green Belt Professional
- Shashank was judged to be among the Top Ten Most Valuable CEOs in India in 2008 by ‘Business-World’.
- Has an extensive experience in business management including marketing, engineering, project execution and manufacturing.
- He Co-founded Praj Industries, and was its CEO & Managing Director. He retired from the Company as its Vice-Chairman. An entrepreneur to the core, his business acumen identified and developed directions for the company.
- He is a Chemical Engineer from IIT Bombay and completed an Advance Management Program at Kellogg’s School of Business in Chicago.
- Trained in Europe in engineering, has in-depth experience in chemical process technology and bio-technology. He has several patents to his credit for innovative technologies, which have been commercialized the world over.
- He is credited with creating world class standards in Indian deliveries. He is recognized as an authority on Bio-fuels and often speaks at international forums.
- Shashank has traveled and worked extensively in several countries across the world.
- Partha has over 25+ years of software development, project management, managing offshore delivery units and software engineering experience. He is a specialist in software estimation techniques.
- He has held several key positions at Infosys including managing offshore delivery as a Delivery Manager, later moved to R & D Unit and was Head of the Microsoft Technology Center that included the Dot Net University and Microsoft Alliance activities. Before leaving Infosys he was head of delivery operations of strategic and large outsourcing deals.
- Partha has held posts like AVP at Infosys Technologies Ltd. and Group Manager at IMR Global.
- He is a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Post Graduate in Computer Science Engineering. He authored a book “Practical Software Estimation – Function Point Methods for In-Sourced and Out-Sourced Projects”. Published by Addison Wesley, the Book was released in March, 2007.
- He Co-authored Method and System for Determining Productivity of a Team Associated with Maintenance and Production Support of Software which has been applied for patent.
- Partha being a recipient of several awards for project execution excellence, thought leadership, CampusConnect etc., he has also been honored with the “Infosys Excellence Award” 4 times. He has been Iinducted as committee member of IFPUG (International Function Point Users Group) (US).
- Partha is an ex-International Basketballer. He was honoured with Karnataka State Dasara Award for outstanding contribution to the game of Basketball.
Client references will be available on request as and when required.
Below are some illustrations where MindChipps is engaged with customers for delivering solution on the service offerings.
IT Effectiveness Consulting:
- A Mid Size Engineering Project organization:
a. Consulting the organization which involved
i. Assessment of Current IT Setup
ii. Recommendation of areas of improvement
iii. Provide Knowledge Management Solution for the organization which involved
2. A Government Department: Recommend IT Road Map for the department.
a. Study of “As-IS” Operations
b. Study and Discussion with Interface Points
c. Recommend “To Be” Model
3. A Leading Educational Group of Institutes: Capability Assessment/Evaluation.
a. Formulation of Capability Assessment Strategy
b. Discussion, Interviews and Final Recommendation
1. A Mid Size Organization: Product Sourcing Advisory Consultancy.a
a.Telecom Infrastructure Product Assessment
b. Business Plan and IT Integration
c. Sourcing Model and Vendor Selection
d. Governance and Outsourcing Effectiveness Index(OEI)
2. A Small Scale Size Hardware Tools Distributor: IT Strategy.
a. IT Roadmap and Website Conceptualization
b. Vendor Assessment and Solution Review
c. Transition and Production Plan
Development on Unix Platforms
1. Leading Inventory Product company in Europe:
a. Development of a IT product in Unix on Sun Solaris, HP Unix, IBM AIX and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
b. Interface with Oracle DB using Perl DBI –DBD
c. OS and DB Level Parameter Extraction
2. Leading Product company in USA:
a. Development of Performance Assessment Engine
b. Web enablement and Integration with Portal
We at MindChipps currently focus on the following industries:
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Banking, Finance, Securities and Insurance
- Media and Publishing
- Energy & Utilities
- Automobile & Transportation
- Laptop for each employee with latest configuration
- Backup Uninterrupted Power supply
- HID based security system
- Internet connectivity with failover option by having two independent ISP
- Wireless internet access facilities for emergency needs
Below are some pictures of new MindChipps office.